SkyLite B is a man-portable, long endurance mini-UAV system designed to meet the ISR needs of all military branches including infantry units.
SkyLite B is specially configured to fly below low cloud ceiling and in adverse winds. The system provides high resolution, real time imagery to the field operator and to higher command levels by using stabilized, gimbaled day and night electro optical payloads.
- High mission reliability
- Launch – User friendly, easily-assembled catapult
- Long endurance – More than 90 minutes of flight
- Recovery – Automatically-released parachute and air bag for maximum protection on both the platform and the payload
- Low Life Cycle Cost
- Highly reliable launch and recovery
- Long endurance
Stealthy, severe weather, under the clouds ISR, for immediate response. A complete system is carried by a team of two in special backpacks.
- Wide flight velocity range, 30 knot wind resistance
- Capability of carrying payloads up to 1.2 kg
- Payload: High resolution, day/night, wide Field Of Regard (FOR), stabilized, on-gimbal navigation system
- GCS: Advanced, yet easy and intuitive flight and payload
- Control Modes: Tracker: Auto EO video tracker – Enables autonomous target tracking
Provision for canister launched mode from armored vehicles, naval vessels and aerial platforms.
Add-on image exploitation capabilities including scene matching geo-registration techniques (optional)
Secure digital data link (optional)
CATS – Cubic Advanced Tactical Systems
ACR - Advanced Ceramics Research Inc.