STALKER - Mobile Intelligence, Surveillance, Target Acquisition & Reconnaissance (ISTAR) System
STALKER is the ideal choice for a multi-mission response, whether as a completely autonomous forward observer or integral part of the maneuvering force.
Equipped with day/night electro-optical sensors, RADAR, long-range acquisition capabilities, and GPS-based navigation support.
STALKER supplies the information required to construct a highly accurate, real-time situation picture.
STALKER can be mounted on a variety of vehicles, in a flexible mounting configuration, for a wide range of scenarios ranging from open country to rugged mountainous terrain and urban environments.
· Operable by only three crew members
· Very short (few minutes) deployment and retraction time
· High-accuracy target coordinate finding and display on assortment of
· RADAR/EOS handshake for EOS slewing to target and closure of sensor-to-shooter loop via Stalker's C2
· Integral battle planning, scenario recording and After-Action Review capabilities
· Programmable automatic search capability
· Independent operation of RADAR and EOS
· Can be integrated on a wide variety of vehicles
Stalker Family systems can be configured for military as well as homeland security applications