The Spike NLOS is an electro-optically guided missile for ranges of up to 25 km with pinpoint accuracy and midcourse navigation. The weapon system can be launched from land, air and naval platforms.
Equipped with a variety of warheads, RF communication, unique advantages of hitting non-line of site (NLOS) targets, the ability to switch between targets and abort mission, the Spike NLOS can be operated in offensive and defensive scenarios.
Spike NLOS is designed to be integrated into the modern battle arena and can receive target location from an embedded TAS system, external sensors, C4I center or UAVs.
- Increased stand off range of above 25 km
- Pin point accuracy
- Launched from air, land and naval platforms
- Enables real time tactical intelligence
- Features a wireless data link to missile
- Equally lethal in both day and night operations